Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spirit of Unity






5May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, 6so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Congratulations to the UP Pep Squad for winning this year's cheerleading competition in UAAP! Makes me proud to be an alumna of UP. I watched them with pride as they performed the stunts almost flawlessly. I could imagine all the rehearsals and exercises they have gone through to snatch the top prize which have eluded them for the past 2 years. I think they could have not accomplished what they did without unity.
Similarly, I thought about God's church...We are blessed to belong to a unified body of believers where unity exists. Differences exist but all of us have the desire to glorify God. May God continue to bless us with the spirit of unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment